The Office Group provides design-led Flexible Working Space, Meeting Rooms, ClubRooms and event spaces in fantastic locations to companies of all sizes and sectors. We are exciting, we are dynamic and we love what we do. Because we do what we say we do, we have created some of the best work spaces in the UK. The Office Group buildings are all about location, considered design, great service and combining a friendly community feel with a real commitment to sustainability.
We dare to be different, and we never miss an opportunity to say hello….
Purpose of Role/Job Overview
The role of the Sales Executive is to qualify all incoming telephone enquiries received, either directly or via a 3rd party relationships. During each call you will be able to identify Hot and Cold leads as well as discuss the appropriate product that we offer for the potential client. You will be accountable for conversion levels from arranged sales meeting to viewings and manage the ongoing liaison with the client until the viewing converts to a sale, all the while using your sales ability to establish why a deal has not have converted, should this be the case.
As an ambassador for TOG, you will be expected to cross sell all products and buildings within our portfolio.
- Be the first point of contact for members and potential members by telephone, email or leads from the TOG website
- Answer all telephone calls within 3 rings
- Within one hour, liaise with the prospective client and confidently qualify all leads and offer the best and most suitable solution for them
- Exceed your pre-agreed individual monthly sales target, as set and agreed with the Sales Manager
- Upsell products and ensure the products and services you have offered are the most suitable for the client
- Liaise with third parties to book in viewings for the Area Sales Manager within the appropriate building
- Manage each lead on the CRM system and become efficient in using system correctly for managing leads and report running
- Book in viewings where relevant with the appropriate Area Sales Manager following the correct sales procedure to include the traffic light system
- Arrange follow-up viewings for members and Area Sales Managers as and when directed by the Area Sales Manager
- Raise licence agreements within 6 hours for all products lines to include Co-Working memberships on the CRM system accurately and efficiently as and when directed by Area Sales Managers or Sales Manager
- Close enquires to secure viewings and sales where relevant and appropriate
- Support Sales Managers to include monitoring all active potential deals
- Cover the External Meeting Room Executives as and when directed by the Sales Team Leader or Sales Manager