Financial Controller - Food & Beverage
£60,000 - £70,000 + benefits
A dynamic food and beverage business is looking to recruit a commercial and operational Financial Controller to lead the day to day of the finance function.
The role will include the following tasks:
- Full preparation of financial statements and statutory accounts
- Responsible for the preparation of the monthly management accounts with analysis and commentary
- Liaise with European entities to consolidate management accounts
- Ownership of the periodic budgeting and forecasting process
- Continuously improve processes and streamline efficiencies around financial control whilst identifying any risks
- Cash flow analysis
- Manage a team of 3 including the ongoing tutelage and development
- Complete VAT and corporation tax returns
- Qualified Accountant (ACCA/CIMA/ACA)
- Can do approach with the ability to meet tight deadlines
- French or Italian speaker highly advantageous
- Experience in the food or travel sector preferable
- Effective report writing and presentation skills with a level of calmness and gravitas to build relationships across the business
- Adaptable and comfortable with change
- Strong oral and written communication skills
If you exhibit the required skill-set, please send through your CV for immediate consideration.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.