Alexander Daniels are currently recruiting for a 6 month contract to work within this exciting and fast paced business.
The role will support the Senior Management Accountant in the reporting of sales, margin and stock for 2 business areas.
This role will also involve working with Commercial Trading teams to ensure all adjustments and support are recorded in a timely manner.
The successful candidate will be involved in;
* Providing weekly and periodic trading reports referencing performance of sales, margin and stock against targets
* Providing insightful commentary around expected and actual performance of General Merchandise.
* Responsible for managing weekly margin adjustments in line with accounting policy
* Maintaining and reconciling phone commission related invoices and reporting.
* Responsible for the reconciliation of the trading Balance Sheet and P&L Cost of Sales
* Assisting the Senior Finance Analyst with the production of management reporting information for periodic forecast reviews.
* Central point of contact for query resolution and ad-hoc analysis
You should be able to;
* Demonstrate finance analytical skills
* Produce financial information in a user friendly manner
* Deal, reconcile and analyse large volumes of data and simplify the processes involved
* Work to tight deadlines, whilst ensuring accuracy
* Understand core accounting and reconciliation requirements
* Understand commercials, profitability & margin analysis.
* Demonstrate advanced Excel Skills including Macro's, Lookups, Pivot Tables etc