Trainee Teacher/Graduate Scheme/Trainer/Tutor/Teacher Training Programme/ Charity/ Teach First
If you’re looking for a real challenge, a chance to give back and develop your leadership skills, while also getting a teaching qualification for life paid for- Teach First is for you!
- Teach First is a 2 year graduate programme, #3 on the Times Top 100 Graduate Employers
- Combines leadership development and teacher training as part of a PGDE qualification which is internationally recognised, rated outstanding by OFSTED and can be topped up into a Masters.
- The qualification is fully funded and you will be earning a salary from day one.
- You’ll acquire the key skills and personal qualities needed to develop you into an effective leader - someone who can make a real impact. If you can inspire in the classroom, you can bring resilience, efficiency and imagination to any environment, no matter where your career takes you.
- As a participant you get exclusive access to opportunities with our corporate partners who include PwC, Accenture and Google to name a few.
- After the programme whether you stay in the classroom, or move into other sectors you will have a host of transferable skills that will springboard your career and set you apart.
This career defining opportunity will also enable you to make a difference and have an impact on society. The link between how well you do in life and how much your family earns is stronger in the UK than almost anywhere in the developed world. We’re changing this and you can too.
Young people in low-income communities need leaders to bring out the best in them. This is why we support exceptional people like you to become leaders and help to end educational inequality.
Over 10,000 people have joined our programme so far. Many have remained in the classroom and many others are working in leadership roles across all sectors. Teach First will provide you with the leadership skills needed to progress and make an impact, wherever your career takes you.
We receive extremely high volumes of applications for our Leadership Development Programme at this time of year. To avoid disappointment, we strongly recommend applying by Tuesday 18 April to have a better chance of securing:
- Your preferred location
- Your teaching subject
- A flexible assessment date
To find our more visit our website and send your CV via the button below to begin your application process.