Learner Engagement Consultant / Advisor
KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Work Based Learning and Welfare to Work sectors.
Job Title: Learner Engagement Consultant / Advisor
Salary: £20,000 + Bonus (Potential review after successful probation to £22,000)
Package: Excellent Holiday Entitlement, Mileage, Pension + Much More!
Type: Full-time / Permanent
KM Recruitment are currently recruiting on behalf of a private Training Provider who is looking to appoint an experienced Learner Engagement Consultant based in Derby.
The successful candidate will ideally already hold an IAG level 3 - but not essential as training will be given to achieve IAG or a Recruitment based qualification.
Thorough company induction, and short course telephone training will also be provided.
*TO APPLY Candidates must meet the Essential Critieria*
- Experience of candidate engagement and cv matching over the telephone in a fast paced environment
- The successful candidate must be resourceful, quick thinking and work well under pressure
- Experience of providing information, advice and guidance for candidates to make informed decisions about their future aspirations
- Demonstrate confidence, tenacity and ability to work on own initiative
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong administrative and organisational skills
- Flexibility with working hours to work until 6.30pm 2 out of 5 days per week
- Manage a caseload of candidates applying via various platforms who are potentially interested in undertaking Apprenticeship or Traineeship programmes.
- Screen applicants over the telephone to undertake telephone assessment, cv screening and match learners to potential Apprenticeship or Employability training courses
- Work closely with Recruitment and Employability teams to refer suitable candidates to our clients range of programmes
- Engage and support new learners to resolve any issues that may arise in the first 10 weeks of employment, and learners who are at risk of not achieving their learning programmes.
- Build and maintain relationships with employers and candidates, acting as a mentor for learners throughout their placement offering advice, guidance and support.
- Maximising progression opportunities for learners coming to the end of their training
- Keep up to date with our clients offering and available opportunities to ensure accurate advice and guidance is offered to potential learners / employers
- Completing company documentation ensuring that all documents meet compliance standards
- Work to monthly recruitment targets / KPI’s
- Once a month travel to other centres for programme Taster sessions
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.