Financial Services Administrator
MB Fitzgerald are currently working with a National firm of Independent Financial Advisers who are looking to augment their back office team, by securing an experienced Financial Services Administrator to work out of their Nottingham office.
You will be working in a professional office environment and provided with a competitive salary package and full support to study further industry exams. You'll be dealing with a wide variety of administration with the Finance team in a busy IFA firm.
I have attached a job description but to summarise we are looking for a candidate with the following skills and experience:
- Accountable for allocating provider revenue receipts onto Xplan in a timely and accurate manner
- Maintain and update records used as part of the revenue allocation process
- Responsible for raising and resolving queries on provider statements
- Ensure statements are chased/scanned and saved accordingly
- Carry out any other tasks required within the Finance department
Please see the below summary detailing their core benefits:
- Company Pension Scheme
- Death in Service (DIS)
- Income protection (67%)
- Employee Assistance programme