Based: Weston Super Mare, nr Bristol
£30,000 - £40,000
Our client is a well-established, fast growing European market leading supplier of sustainable services within Automotive manufacturing, with a 40-year proven track record, partnering major OEMs, such as Ford, Jaguar Land Rover, GM and many others. Privately owned by the Management team, they are an entrepreneurial organisation focussed upon customer service, profitable growth and on developing new markets. Due to on-going expansion both within core business and broader fields, they are committed to driving continuous improvement and strategic development throughout the business and as part of this growth and succession planning, the now wish to appoint a proven Production Manager to manage a brand new production line.
In this key position you will own and drive various improvement initiatives and in managing the day to day activity of the production team. You will be a proven leader, adept at bring the best out of your team and motivated by best practice and continuous improvement. The company offer on-going training and development and ideally you will be ambitious and willing to develop your career in line with the growth and other requirements of this exciting business.
Skills / Experience
- Proven leadership experience within a manufacturing environment.
- Experience in an Engineering environment / engine plant would be an advantage but any manufacture will be considered
- A proven understanding of production assembly methods, process tools and techniques
- Previous considerable experience in identifying trends, taking action to accommodate identified changes;
- Strong motivational, coaching and training experience, assertively managing a team using modern operational processes;
- Experience of implementing practical business improvements at the front line / detail level
- Experience working in a continuous improvement environment
- The ability to work to customer deadlines, meeting or exceeding expectations
If you’re an ambitious and capable individual seeking your next challenge, and the next rung on the ladder, we’d like to hear from you. If you interested in more information please apply now on-line or contact Camilla Clark at Rockfield Specialist Recruitment.