Co-Working Community Manager - FinTech- £80k
We are looking for a driven and personable Community Manager for a brand new co-working space in Shoreditch.
The Community Manager will be the face of the business, managing communications between members and the business. The Commuity Manager must have experience in a Co-Working environment and have knowledge of FinTech as well as face to face interactions.
The candidate will need to ensure the following responsibilities are adhered to: member communications, event management, and most importantly of all occupation of co-work space. Other additional responsibilities may be required from time to time.
The role is a critical function that requires you to be member-focused, hospitable, energetic, efficient, a strong communicator, and able to multi-task.
You will be working with entrpreneurs in the FinTech field and therefore must be on the look out for new ideas and investment & business mentoring opportunities.
The primary focus of the role will be to ensure high occupancy of co-working space and to maintain member satisfaction at all times by developing a strong community-driven environment:
- Take the lead on sales by giving tours to prospective members, drafting Lease Agreements, updating other departments of new bookings or cancellations.
- Ensure enquiry levels are maintained. Some examples include maintaining website listings, newsletters, & communications
- Build and maintain a friendly professional relationship with all members. Getting to know their needs and requirements as well as being on speaking terms with every individual.
- Maintaining a strong product knowledge of all the services offered
- Liaise with the event manager to ensure regular events are planned that serve the needs of the members and the wider community which also increases awareness of the venue
As a Community Manager you are responsible for:
- Greet members and visitors in a welcoming, hospitable manner.
- Welcome new members, ensuring their spaces are clean and acquaint them with the House Rules.
- Be a resource for members, responding promptly to emails and requests, acting as a liaison between members (customers) and the rest of our team.
- Delegate to the front of house receptionist to perform necessary administrative duties such as sorting mail, deposits, answering phones, updating conference room schedules, drafting sales orders and lease agreements etc
- Ensure security procedures are maintained
- Coordinate member move outs, collecting all access cards and keys and performing post move-out inspection, alerting facilities to any work necessary before showing to new prospects.
Ensure high standards of the venue are met to maintain appearance and cleanliness.
- Regular inspections of common areas and member spaces, notifying members of any violations in a timely and friendly manner.
- Facilitate any necessary maintenance, repairs & improvements needed.
The successful Community Manager will have:
- 18+ months co-working experience
- Passion, drive and be self-motivating.
- Adaptable to change
- Experience with social media, marketing, sales
- Familiar with the startup scene
- Able to multi-task and work without direction or micromanagement
- Positive, honest, committed, and enjoy variety in day-to-day activities
If this sounds like the role for you contact us now, quoting job ref: WS 254