Property Manager - Large, established Managing Agent
Role: Property Manager (Residential Block & Estate Management)
Package: Up to £32,000 basic + benefits
My client are an established managing agent that specialises in residential block management and have approximately 85,000 units under their management within the UK. They are already offering a premium service to their existing clients and have firm relationships with established developers. To support the growth of the business they are looking to add a further Property Manager to their team in York to manage a portfolio of residential blocks and estates. The successful applicant will be supported by the internal and external team to ensure that the service delivery is kept to a high level.
Please see the key duties outlined below, if you have experience in performing these, please submit an application.
* Responsibility for a designated block management portfolio
* Ensuring delivery of service concurs with quality assurance procedures, ARMA codes and good practice generally
* Undertake regular site inspections to identify repairs that are required and taking the appropriate action
* Preparation of service charge budgets
* Administer block insurance claims
* Liaise with the credit control department to ensure effective debt management of the portfolio
* Manage contractors in order to carry out repairs and maintenance
* Preparing the relevant notices and managing the Section 20 consultation process
* Arranging health, safety and fire risk assessments and reviewing the report and taking all the necessary measures to ensure that all the statutory regulations are adhered to
* Handle applications for licence to alter and share transfers
* Liaise with lessees and RMC directors in a polite and efficient manner