Residential Conveyancer - Devon - Homeworking roles
Residential Conveyancers - Regional / Full time Homeworking roles - Devon
- Are you an experienced South West of England based Residential Conveyancer whose career is at a stalemate?
- Are you passionate about giving the best service to your clients?
- Do you want to work for a company who actively supports and develops its employees?
- Do you want to be properly rewarded financially for your hard work?
- Would you like all this…. and to be able to work from your own home?
Now nearing the 4th month of 2017, we have already secured a number of exciting opportunities for our Residential Conveyancing candidates, to work for the UK’s largest and most successful privately owned volume conveyancing firms.
After the huge success of this ground-breaking "Homeworking" initiative at the start of last year, we are now looking for more industry passionate-individuals to join the Regional teams.
Specifically we are looking for experienced fee earning Residential Conveyancers who reside in either Taunton, Barnstaple, Ilfracombe, Yeovil, Torquay or Exeter, and are looking to further their careers with a dynamic, industry leading company.
Recent awards include:
- Large Conveyancer of the Year - Sunday Times Estate Agency of the Year awards 2016.
- Innovation of the Year - Modern Law Awards 2016. Also highly commended for Outstanding Commitment to Training, for the work they do for their employees through their Learning & Development Academy.
- Best Innovation (Non-lenders) and Best Conveyancing Firm - Mortgage Finance Gazette Awards 2016. This is the second year in a row they have won Best Conveyancing Firm and the third award of the year in recognition of their innovative technology.
- Best Legal Services Provider - Your Mortgage Awards 2016. This is the fourth year running that they have won this title.
- Salary range - £25,000 - £35,000 (dep on exp)
- Unrivalled Employee benefits and rewards including Performance Bonuses.
- Package includes - 25 days holiday, Pension, Private Medical Insurance, Group Life Insurance, and Group Income Protection.
- Full induction training and ongoing career development - fully SRA accredited.
- Flexible working, including HOME WORKING.
- Professional fees / Further education assistance.
- Working with the latest technology / industry leading systems.
These are all Full-time, Permanent Case handling / fee earning positions, and we are looking to interview ASAP.
In order to be considered you will need to have at least 12 months proven experience of working on your own residential conveyancing caseload (min 80+), and have the drive and ambition, coupled with excellent customer service skills to succeed within a volume business environment.
In your role, you will be able to deal with complex cases, as well as manage your own caseload of Freelance and Leasehold transactions including new build, unregistered and shared ownership properties with very little supervision from Line Management.
Genuine career opportunities exist for individuals who crave progression.
In return for your experience, dedication and hard work you will receive a competitive salary plus performance bonus, as well as unrivalled employee benefit… all whist working from the comfort of your own home.
For more information on these exciting opportunities please contact ROB OWEN at VALIA Recruitment Solutions.