Project Sales Manager - Furniture - Midlands
I am excited to be working with a market leading interior solutions company that specialise in the design and fit out of public spaces across the UK and internationally. They are extremely respected, with a well known brand that has been established for decades.
Supported by a large group, their current turnover is in excess of 200million, so you will be offered genuine progression opportunities throughout the UK and overseas. This is evidenced by the UK Sales Manager who has been with the company under 5 years, and has progressed within.
Midlands/ Home based.
Due to growth plans the company are now looking for an additional sales professional to join their sales team across the Midlands region - As far down as M4 Corridor and up as far as M62, including Wales. The candidate will ideally live in Birmingham or the surrounding areas.
- You will be responsible for specifying the company’s range of products and solutions with Architects, Designers, and via FF&E Dealers and Contractors
- You will develop existing and new relationships direct with Local Authorities and the Education Sector to gain new projects
- Mixture of new business and account management, but predominantly new projects within an existing client base. When starting the position you will be given some immediate live projects to develop and manage.
- Managing projects ranging from £10,000 to £3million
- Responsible for the submission of tenders, and working closely with the design team to prepare the tender. You will prepare a maximum of 10 per year.
- Achieving and exceeding agreed financial targets
- Attending exhibitions and events across the UK to promote the companies brand
- 80% of your leads will be generated by the internal sales team
£35,000 - £40,000 basic
Option of company car or car allowance
20 days holiday + Christmas close down + 8 BH
Additional tools for the job
- You must have experience selling to the education sector, along with contractors and A&D, with a clear understanding of all routes to market
- Excellent levels of knowledge and confidence selling direct to end users and via the specification route to market
- Experience selling an interior product or solutions - furniture, fit out, tiles, fabrics, flooring, education furniture
- Must be comfortable in leading the customer through the process and being able to really absorb and thoroughly understand a brief
- Advanced or a good level of understanding of Barbour ABI or a similar software
- Experience managing projects between £100,000 and £400,000
- You must be passionate about design and the interiors market
If you are looking to join a market leader that offer genuine career advancement then please apply today with your CV clearly demonstrating why you would be a good fit to this position.
Interviews to take place ASAP.