Deputy Elderly Care Home Manager, Mainly supernumerary!!
My client is looking for a Deputy General Manager to support in managing and developing a care home. You will help support the team in the delivery of high quality care and service in the absence of the General Manager.
- You will be providing leadership to the nurses and administrative support
- You will deliver operational and commercial success in collaboration with the General Manager and deputise in the absence of the General Manager
This role will be 12 hours on the floor and the rest will be supernumerary
My client is looking for a clinically experienced Nurse who has nursing home experience.
As a Deputy Home Manager you`ll be responsible for the care delivery in the home. Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Deputise for the General Manager during periods of absence.
- Overseeing individual areas of the home to ensure staff are doing their duties
- Deliver excellent care
- HR experience, including health and safety legislation, grievance and disciplinary processes and safeguarding investigations and meetings
The Salary for this role is £36-40,000 per annum!
If you are interested in this position, please don`t hesitate to contact me on or you can email me on