Outbound Telesales Person
Do you have a working background within an administration/sale based environment, and are highly professional and happy to deal with a high level of phone calls?
Then, we would love to hear from you!
We are looking for the following qualities: -
- Outgoing individuals with a positive "can do" attitude
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Objection handling
- Good written and verbal skills
- A tenacious personality
- A high level of drive and motivation to achieve targets
You will be part of a team who are friendly, enthusiastic and passionate about helping others.
- You will be contacting potential clients selling the benefits of your products
- Achieving both quantity and quality based targets
- Data input with a good level of data accuracy
- Analysing information provided by clients, banks and providers
- Providing exceptional customer service by updating clients on inbound and outbound calls and via written/electronic communications
- Identifying non-compliant complaints and liaising with the department Supervisor(s)
- Any other related administrative tasks as required
- Maintain and manage all clients' data with confidentiality
Attributes we are looking for include: -
- You will be highly professional at all times
- Be able to demonstrate advanced written and verbal communication skills
- Some previous administration/sales experience is desirable
- Have GCSE English and Math grade C and above
- Be able to demonstrate experience in a similar role or possesses transferable skills
- Have a high level of accuracy - both literary and numeric
- Understand the importance of good customer service
- Must be capable of working in a fast-paced environment & dealing with high volumes of outbound telephone calls
- Possesses a confident telephone manner and is able to deal effectively with customers
- Use of Microsoft Office applications in particular Word and Excel
- Complaint handling qualification advantageous
On offer to you: -
- Excellent public transport routes
- 28 days holiday (inc bank holidays)
- Eye care vouchers
- Excellent salaries on offer, to include a fantastic bonus structure
- Salary £14,200 - £15,200 plus uncapped bonus scheme
- And a fun place to work!
We look forward to hearing from you.
Please be aware that we are currently receiving a high volume of applications and will endeavor to contact all applicants, however if you have not been contacted within 72 hrs please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion and your CV will be kept on record for future positions.
This vacancy is being advertised by Contempo Recruitment, the services of an employment agency.