Senior Management Accountant
My client is a highly respected UK property company who are seeking a sharp and driven Senior Management Accountant to join their high performing finance team. In this position you will be tasked with all aspects of the management accountants and managing two junior reports. You will be reporting through the the Financial controller and will be expected to provide timely and accurate budgeting and forecasting for the company.
As an individual you will be expected to be committed to your position and to have a passion for the property industry. In addition to this you will have to be a strong people manager and someone who helps create a hardworking but positive atmosphere for the wider finance and operations team.
- Preparing and reviewing month end
- Month end cashflow reconciliations
- Preparing monitoring and reviewing overheads
- Forecasting and Budgeting
- Supporting the FC as and where required
- Managing two junior management accountants
- CIMA/ACCA qualified
- Previous management experience
- Strong IT and Excel skills
- Previous experience working with management accounts
- Interest the in the property industry
- Diligent and determined working attitude
If you are interested in this role please apply below or call David Goadsby on .