Buyer - Toys
Would you like to work abroad in the Middle East in a thriving retail scene?
Are you a Buyer with 5 years experience ideally within Toys or similar GM categories?
Do you have the ability to work in a high volume, fast paced retail environment?
Zachary Daniels Retail Recruitment are partnering with one of the fastest growing Retail and entertainment groups in the Middle East. The group covers most areas of retail including luxury goods, beauty, fashion, home interiors, watches and jewellery. Operating over 300 outlets and represents some of the largest and most successful brands in the world?.
- Responsible for sourcing and delivering a commercially successful range of toys
- Building and maintaining relationships with suppliers; sourcing new suppliers and negotiating terms of contract including price, quality, availability, rebates etc.
- Negotiate working relationships that maximise margin and minimise risk
- Review and determine supplier fit with overall strategy on a annual basis and optimum routes to market for each category
- Predicting seasonal best sellers, core lines and future trends
- Completing regular competitor shops and market analysis reports
- Budget management for all category ranges
- Design, develop and implement the overall buying strategy for the company
- Agree and deliver forecasted sales, stock and profit targets in line with range plan, ensuring agreement with the General Manager
- Devise and utilize fruitful procurement and sourcing strategies
On offer is a generous Tax Free salary plus package including return flights to the UK. If you are interested in a career abroad and you have the relevant experience then we want to hear from you.