Distribution Center Controller Finance
Distribution Center Controller (Finance)
Monday to Friday
40 hours per week
Flexibility to travel is required
Up to £40,000 depending on experience
Do you have a Degree in Business Finance or Equivalent?
Have you got 3 to 5 years of finance professional experience in operations with multinational business or similar scale organisation?
Are you confident working in a standalone role with occasional travel nationally and internationally?
If this sounds like you and you have previous experience in a similar role then we'd like to hear from you ASAP!
Our Client in Northampton is seeking a Distribution Center Controller (Finance) to join their organisation during a period of rapid growth.
Key Responsibilities for the Distribution Center Controller (Finance) include:
- Lead within a fast growing distribution center, ensure an effective control environment is operated within the DC and implement improvements.
- Act as a business partner with DC Operations teams
- Strong controlling, inventory management and finance analysis skills required.
- Ensure compliance with Accounting Policies, US GAAP & DoA and support annual SOX Process.
- Implement and monitor key controls to ensure accuracy of financial information reported including integrity of reconciliation between warehouse management & accounting software (SAP).
- Ensure effective operation of all financial processes:
- Month end closing including Liaison with SSC and variance analysis
- Post Close Process and Account Reconciliation.
- Implementation of business change projects and ensure control aspects fully considered and controls implemented.
- Major cross function projects within the DC or the logistics group.
- Monitor cycle count process and ensure effective operation & investigation procedures operated
- Support Operations Finance team to assist in yearly budget & monthly forecast together with the operational, analyse variances v Actual, propose & implement corrective actions.
- Prepare & comment on monthly performance
- Lead in proper treatment of fixed assets, follow capex during their lifecycle and prepare new asset requests
- Manage the relationship with internal & external auditors as required
Skills and Experience Required from the Distribution Center Controller (Finance) include:
- A Degree in Business Finance or Equivalent would be desirable
- 3 to 5 years of finance professional experience in operations with multinational business (or equal via Big 4) would be desirable
- Good English business language skills
- SAP Knowledge is an advantage
- A confident communicator and able to build a rapport with people on all levels
- Total commitment to meet the deadlines
- Structured approach with good project management / organisation / analytical skills
- Good communication skills
- Tenacity and ability to operate in a rapid moving business, subject to change
- Able to handle confident information appropriately.
If you have the relevant experience our client is looking for in a Distribution Center Controller (Finance) we would like to hear from you.
Please note, due to the high volumes of applications we receive daily, should you not be contacted within 72 hours, your application is unsuccessful. Thank you.
Impact Recruitment is an employment agency working on behalf of our client.