We have an exciting opportunity to join the Retail team in White Acres Holiday Park, Cornwall.
We are looking for an experience Catering Manager to join us on a full time permanent basis.
Reporting to the Retail Manager, you will have over-all responsibility for our First Bite Restaurant and Fish and Chip Shop and you will be managing a team of up to 26.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring all ordering, delivery, storage and invoice systems are completed to maximum efficiency
- Directing and co-ordinating all stock control/rotation and cash handling systems in relation to retail areas and report any discrepancies to the Retail Manager.
- Participating in any corporate events, conferences taking place within the business
- Achieving and aiming to exceed budgets set in relation to turnover, profit and cost controls, including wages and stock holding.
- Regularly reviewig and develop retail areas to maximise sales and introduce / implement promotions as required.
- Preparing staff rota's
- Assisting stock takers with monthly stock takes
The successful candidate will have:
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Previous experience of working in a fast paced, high volume kitchen
- Experience in stock take & budget control
- Excellent people, man-management and communication skills
- Experience of managing a team
This is a 48 hour contract across 6 days.
If this sounds like you and you think you have Parkdean Resorts potential then apply now!