Client Accountant Creative Agency £27 - 32k JG14723
Successful creative agency based in Central London are on the lookout for a talented Client Accountant to join their vibrant team. With the business growing larger each year and regular new clients this is the perfect time to join the thriving atmosphere. The position itself is perfect for someone with suitable billing/sales ledger experience as well as a hunger for development into Revenue and Management Accounting.
This is a permanent position suitable for someone with at least two years of relevant experience.
- Manage and help create client invoices
- Timely and accurate reports of client billing
- Produce Purchase Order Reconciliations and accurately review all data
- Attend client/billing meetings on a weekly basis
- Resolve queries on unpaid invoices
- Report and review client balances on a weekly basis
- Revenue recognition and assist income for monthly management accounts
- Client profitability
- Process development to create a more efficient function
- Proactive and keen to support the business
- Able to deliver results accurately and proficiently
- Excellent Excel skills (vlookups, pivot tables)
- At least 2 years experience within billing/sales ledger
- Keen to develop into revenue and management accounts
- Media experience/exposure would be advantageous
Due to the large number of applicants we receive from web-based job advertisements it is the policy of REDHAT only to contact candidates that have the relevant skill set for our current portfolio of clients.
If you do not receive a reply you have not been successful this time but please do not hesitate to contact us again in the future.