Technical Sales Executive
My client, based in Knaresborough, is looking for a Sales Executive to join its friendly, supportive, relaxed office environment and is a genuine opportunity to build a long-term career.
Due to consistent growth, they now seek to appoint an additional experienced Technical Sales person to their team on a full time, permanent basis. This is a varied position focusing on sales new business generation, account management, and customer service.
This role is a great opportunity for someone with good sales and customer service experience to progress their career to the next level and will involve all aspects of sales activities including:
- Account management and new sales generation of all product ranges.
- Marketing activities across different platforms to help increase sales.
- Internal administration and support .
- Taking inbound calls, dealing with customer requests in a timely manner and providing excellent customer service.
- Progressing follow up actions on enquiries from potential customers on all product ranges.
- Processing accurate customer sales quotations and orders over the phone, email and through the websites.
- Liaising directly with customers relating to existing orders through to the delivery of goods.
- Previous sales experience within a B2B environment
- Excellent IT skills in Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel
- Outstanding attention to detail skills.
- Knowledge of Sage 200 an advantage but not essential.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Punctual, reliable and have effective time management skills
- Confident, self-motivated, energetic, flexible and capable of working on your own or as part of a team.
- Car driver with own car
Working hours are Monday to Thursday 8.30am - 5.30pm and Friday 08.30am - 4.30pm with one hour’s lunch, uncapped company bonus scheme, 20 days holiday plus the bank holidays and free onsite parking.