Communications Editor - Salary: £35-40K - City of London
City of London
Still waiting on that pay-rise? No signs of 'growth’? Want more ownership? Don’t. You. Worry. This the perfect time to rejuvenate your career, and the best part is that if you thought your dreams of having a job that merges creative writing AND Fashion were just that, then wake up darlings, because it’s about to come true! 2017 is all about having your cake and eating it… You’re welcome.
Our client is an International Fashion e-commerce platform, looking for a Communications Editor to join their fashion-forward family! As Communications Editor, you will be responsible for creating online content for the company’s vast portfolio of clients, this will be key for increasing client interaction, knowledge and overall performance.
The main responsibilities for the Communications Editor include:
- Manage the content calendar
- Create content for emails, newsletters and the company blog
- Presentation design for clients and events as well as content for new product launches
- Ownership of event invitation design, content and editing
Our client is looking for a Communications Editor who is full of ideas, ready to hit the ground running and is familiar with all the hottest editorial and technological trends. This is an AMAZING opportunity for a Communications Editor with an undeniable passion for fashion and technology to become part of a hugely successful and growing company!
The ideal Communications Editor will have exceptional attention to detail, impeccable communication skills and a creative mind! Our client is looking for a Communications Editor who has:
- 4 years+ experience in content creation
- A passion for the fashion, beauty and lifestyle industry
- Experience writing engaging and creative content both editorial and technical
- Able to juggle multiple projects, work in a fast paced environment and to set deadlines
- Experience with Google Analytics, MailChimp and Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience in PR/ having PR contacts is a plus!
Do you have a passion for fashion, beauty and lifestyle along with the drive and determination to achieve amazing results in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment? Sold? Please apply ASAP as this role probably won’t be up for grabs for too long… Speak soon!