Working for a major European client based from central London location you will be an experienced finance assistant / finance coordinator / accounts assistant looking for your next role and to take on further responsibility. You should be used to working in a corporate environment with European customers, invoicing and payments, duties will include;
- Payment of invoices and cash collection for all UK clients
- Keep track and process accounts and incoming payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures
- Resolve clients billing issues inclusive of refunds and payment terms
- First point of contact for all financial queries
- Prepares bank withdrawals when needed
- Provided monthly financial overview reports
- Work with group finance department to control all UK office finances.
- Liaise with Sales Team(s) and Client Services in relation to clients
In addition to excellent numerical skills and Excel you will have worked with current financial applications e,g Sage, Iris, Aggresso, Zero or similar, and be able to quickly pick up package skills and processes. The role may require occasional travel to France.
Along with base salary there are comprehensive company benefits and further training in finance and additional business skills. Please send CV with current availability and salary to me for progression