Business Development Manager
Ayapa Services Ltd is seeking a highly motivated and capable Business development manager. The company aims for nothing but excellence at every level, believing that this is the key to maintaining positive relationships with its clients. Being a marketing firm with clients spread around UK, the firm is looking to market the phone products to existing and new clients.
Builds market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships.
* Identifies trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements; tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments.
* Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
* Screens potential business deals by analysing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending equity investments.
* Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners' needs and goals.
* Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
* Protects organisation's value by keeping information confidential.* Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organisations.
* Enhances organisation reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Closing Skills, Motivation for Sales, Prospecting Skills, Sales Planning, Selling to Customer Needs, Territory Management, Market Knowledge, Presentation Skills, Meeting Sales Goals, Professionalism
Job Type Permanent
Location Paddington, London
Start Date ASAP
Salary £32,500 per annum
Closing date 18/04/2017
Job Type: Full-time
Management: 5 years