Water Hygiene Engineer
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 per annum
22 DAYS HOLIDAY + BANK HOLIDAYS + VAN + FUEL CARD + PRIVATE MILEAGE + TABLET + PHONE + UNIFORM PROVIDED + IMMEDIATE START + FULL TRAINING
Location: London and South East England
Who are we?
We are one of the UK’s leading water treatment companies, specialising in Copper and Silver Ionisation with our HQ in Milton Keynes.
• We are in need of a hard working and conscientious water hygiene engineer to visit our sites based in London and South East England.
• Sampling water for legionella, TVC’s and Pseudomonas.
• Carrying out routine monitoring tasks in line with the Approved Code of Practice L8
• Completing onsite analysis and operational maintenance of our systems at some of the UK’s most prestigious hospitals.
What you will need:
• Experience in water sampling (preferably for Legionella, TVC’s and Pseudomonas).
• System flushing and temperature monitoring.
• A full UK driving license.
• Computer Literate
• Previous client facing roles within the water treatment industry.
• Flexible attitude.
What would make you great:.
• Any relevant Legionella control qualifications.
• Plumbing qualifications.
• Experience dealing with hospital estates or infection control staff.
What we can offer you:
• A company van and fuel card. Private mileage in company vans is permitted subject to certain terms.
• Flexible working.
• The technology to carry out the role including a tablet and a phone (which may be used for personal use).
• 22 days Holiday plus Bank Holidays.
• Immediate start with uniform provided.
• Full Training from the very start along with continuous development of skills throughout your career with the company.
How to apply:
• Send us your C.V and covering letter.