Commercial Finance Assistant
Our client is seeking a Commercial Finance Assistant to join their Commercial Finance Team. You will be working in a fast-paced administrative environment, where you will be managing, organising and updating data using databases and bespoke online applications. To be the successful applicant you will need to have a high level of numerical ability and a problem-solving approach.
· Analyse and interpret financial statistics and other data and produce relevant reports using spreadsheets
· Provide information internally and externally to assist organisational operations
· Research and investigate information to enable strategic decision making by others
· Issue invoices to suppliers relating to a wide range of activities
· Review all customer claims, ensuring funding is claimed from suppliers where appropriate
· Maintain prices in Sage in accordance with price changes or any promotions
· Investigate stock Invoice queries
· High level of numerical ability and accuracy
· Maths GCSE Minimum A-C
· Excellent organisational skills with a high level of attention to detail
· Good verbal and written communication skills
· Excellent time management and prioritising abilities
· Able to work well at all levels and as part of a team
· A proactive attitude
· Knowledge of Sage Packages and Databases useful
· Competent with Microsoft Excel
· A commercial background - basic knowledge of accruals and payments
The Commercial Finance Assistant role is a great opportunity for someone to join a dynamic and fast paced business, where there are plenty of opportunities for future progression. You will need to be able to demonstrate that you have excellent numerical and analysis skills coupled with a team player attitude. If you think that you have the necessary skills and experience required, then we would like to hear from you.
This role would suit people living in the Banbury, Gaydon, Southam, Shipston on Stour, Leamington Spa, Warwick and Stratford upon Avon areas.
If you are already registered with Perfect Katch Ltd, then please contact us to discuss suitability for this position.
Perfect Katch Ltd only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently eligible to live and work in the UK. We operate a strict equal opportunities policy.
Perfect Katch Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations 2003.