Accounts Payable Supervisor Foreign Language Speaker
Accounts Payable Supervisor needed for a global media company based in the heart of London. The successful applicant must be bilingual in English and a European language. The position looks after a team of 4 Accounts Payable Assistant therefore previous supervisory experience is a must.
- Overall responsibility for the day-to-day operations of certain Business Units
- Personnel Management and development for 4 Accounts Payable Assistants
- Accounts Payable to General Ledger reconciliations
- Preparation of monthly debit balance report and analysis
- Dealing with and resolving queries
- Support across the Accounts Payable Team at all times
- Streamlining and improving current processes within the AP Function
- Documentation of processes within the AP Function
- Lead and deliver project goals to agreed deadlines
- Completion of supplier reconciliations on a bi-monthly basis
- Regular review of Aged Creditors and proactive steps to reduce
- Adhering to monthly deadlines, including approval and payment run dates
- Any other ad hoc tasks
- Must be bilingual - English and another European language
- Previous Accounts Payable experience in a Shared Services environment..
- Supervisory experience in an Accounts Payable environment.
- High level of accuracy/eye for detail.
- Good communication skills and ability to liaise with all levels of staff.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Ability to manage own time effectively and that of others.
- Experience of working with Excel spreadsheets.
- Flexibility in order to meet various deadlines (payment runs, month-end processing etc.).
- Experience in processing multicurrency transactions.
If you feel you have the necessary experience listed above and are looking to take the next step in your finance career, please apply today or send your CV to
Huntress does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.