Job Type: Sales Manager
Salary: £30,000 - 35,000 plus bonus
Job Reference: 23174
Are you an experienced Sales Manager looking to play a bigger part in your company’s development? Do you want to take on more ownership over your role, and manage your own time? Do you excel in an autonomous environment? If that’s you then read on for more information on this excellent opportunity!
- You’ll benefit from working in an autonomous environment that promotes self-management.
- You’d be joining a growing business, with the opportunity to really shape its future direction and growth.
- You’ll enjoy excellent career development opportunities, utilising your success in the role to grow with the business.
Based in London, this Fashion business is expanding and runs a lean operation that promotes a culture of self-management and ownership of responsibilities. With a number of avenues through which to grow the business, this is an excellent opportunity to play a major part in their development and not just be a 'cog in a machine’.
As Sales Manager you will be responsible for consolidating and growing the sales performance of the business - working with wholesalers, distributors and retailers across the country.
- Consolidation of existing accounts and relationships;
- Development of new client relationships;
- Co-ordination with marketing to ensure consistent lead generation;
- Develop market/sales toolkit to engage prospects effectively;
- Attendance of industry events, including trade shows.
- You’ll have experience in a B2C sales role, ideally within fashion, retail, or luxury goods (including health and beauty);
- You’ll be a self-starter and effective self-manager, able to 'hit the ground running’;
- You’ll be creative in your approach to sales and lead generation, looking beyond traditional methods to grow the business.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is currently working in a larger organisation and desires a role that allows them to play a bigger part in the business’ development; alternatively you might be working in a more junior role and seek an opportunity to take your career to the next level. If you’re either of those people and have been excited by what you’ve read, please don’t hesitate to apply.
To apply directly please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note The Advocate Group is acting as an employment agency & business.