Digital Marketing Manager
Digital Marketing Executive, Poole, £24,000 - 28,000 + bonus + exceptional benefits package including free onsite parking, contributory pension scheme, gym membership, private health and flexible hours around core hours.
We are working with a vibrant Poole company in recruiting for an experienced Digital Marketing Executive to join their expanding team.
The successful candidate will be reporting into the Digital Marketing Manager and will work closely with the Product Mangers and the Creative team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain a flow of constant ideas and innovation, making suggestions and recommendations to further and improve opportunities and business
- Execute advertising campaigns
- Control all social media including FB, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, Youtube and Google
- Awareness of Google Adwords and Analytics
- Produce reports and analysis to provide insight into campaign performance
- Responsible for writing copy and content for websites, blogs and mailshots
- Work to agreed performance targets for all campaigns
- React accordingly when targets are not being met
Knowledge and Experience:
- Min 2 years digital marketing experience - either agency or client side
- Experience of executing marketing campaigns
- Broad experience across all channels
- Excellent communication
- Strong organisation
This position would suit candidates currently working as a Digital Marketing Manager/Executive, Trainee of the same position, Social Media Manager, or Social Media Executive/Assistant.
If you are interested please click on 'Apply Now’.
Alternatively to find out more, or to see other opportunities that we have available please visit our website.