Interim Financial Controller
To support a period of system implementation a hands on Financial Controller is required for a period of six months for a very successful SME.
Based just south of Newbury you will be supporting the Group FC in a wide variety of accounting duties to include management of the finance team.
Duties will include
- Assisting with year end, audit file, annual budgets and reforecasts
- Ensure the monthly payroll is maintained
- Manage the cash flow
- Lead and motivate the finance team of Sales Ledger, Purchase Ledger, Credit Control and Treasury functions.
- Ensure all supplier invoices are authorised and reconciled
- Identify, investigate and analyse processes and procedures
You will need to be Fully Qualified, a team player who is approachable and supportive. Hands on, excellent time management and organisational skills.
Knowledge of Excel and preferably Sage.