Assistant Manager- Contemporary Lifestyle business- City of London
My client has established itself as a leading furniture business, selling funky and colorful products both online and from two large retail premises.
The business is growing rapidly and a third store is due to open on the edge of the City later this Spring and we are now recruiting an experienced Assistant Manager.
We are looking for someone who can combine energy with commercialism; team spirit with excellent customer service.
In this role you will provide essential support to the Store Manager in meeting sales and team targets, delivering on KPI’s, motivating the team and handling the operational day to day aspects of the showroom.
The ideal candidate will be:
- a proven assistant manager in a premium brand environment
- a frontrunner in all things customer service driven
- able to use their initiative and demonstrate confidence and common sense at all times
- an excellent listener and communicator
- a genuine people person
- a problem solver, calm and patient and tolerant
- a motivator, a leader and a mentor
A bonus would be multi-site and/or new store opening experience.
If you are looking to join a friendly and growing business and love to sell good quality, lifestyle products, apply today!
YOU WILL NEED TO BE AVAILABLE TO START WORK BY 10 APRIL.