Based in Chesham, Buckinghamshire, our client is a dynamic and exciting company looking for a Management Accountant to join their team on a permanent basis.
This job would suit someone who has worked in a similar role, ideally in an owner-managed organisation with 3 years' management accounting experience. Reporting to the Financial Controller, the successful candidate will have overall responsibility for all aspects of the management accounts with the objective of ensuring timely and accurate management information is being reported to the senior management team.
This company is a privately owned successful business with operations around the world that has continued to diversify and grow its offerings around its core business. Repeat business has been a key factor in the growth of the company as they have been able to concentrate on developing new clients on the back of their successes.
The successful individual will have great attention to detail with proven ability to work to tight deadlines. The candidate will need to have a flexible and positive attitude with sound accounting knowledge and experience. It is extremely advantageous if you have used SUN accounts, but is not a prerequisite.
Duties will include:
- Production of consolidated monthly management accounts and information, incorporating 3 UK and 2 overseas trading divisions
- Liaising with teams based in the UK and overseas
- Business partnering to 1 UK division, including preparation of the monthly management accounts as well as assisting the team with all finance related tasks such as input on tenders, reconciliation of individual costs and profitability analysis
- Maintaining effective communication between finance and the division is a key responsibility within the role
- Preparation from primary information of management accounts for one or more of the group's associated businesses
- Monthly reconciliation of balance sheet control accounts including: -
- Bank Recs
- Cash Recs
- Review of Stock
- Prepayments and Accruals
- Fixed Assets
- Intercompany Reconciliations
- Preparation of the annual audit information pack for the group and key contact during the audit process
- Responsibility for UK head office cost allocation calculations and entries
- Preparation of quarterly group VAT Returns
- Completion of national statistics surveys
- Ad hoc financial information as required
For more information about this role or any other Management Accountant jobs in Chesham, Buckinghamshire, please contact me in confidence or visit our website www.mrkassociates.co.uk
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates - AGY
Quality, Relevance & Reliability