Finance Projects Accountant
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an analytical individual to get heavily involved with continuous improvement within a fasted- passed successful business based in central Birmingham.
About the role:
The roles main purpose is to support in the specification, testing and implementation of changes impacting on Group Finance as a result of change projects within the society. To seek to identify and implement continuous improvement within the department as part of business as usual responsibilities.
- Responsible for representing the interests of group Finance through each stage of a project's lifecycle: initiation, planning, development, and working closely with the project and Finance BAU through testing, implementation and closure
- Provide an effective link between stakeholders and Group Finance Change
- Provide insight and contributions to evaluate and improve Finance Processes. Identify areas of potential improvement and recommended solutions
- Ensure business cases are provided to support change requests raises by the team
- To coach other members of the team and assist as required
- To assist with ad-hoc management requests, investigations and/or be involved in one-off exercises as directed by the Finance Projects Manager
Key experience required:
- ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified
- Excellent analytical skills with strong attention to detail
- Previous experience identifying, designing and implementing new processes or change systems within a finance environment that have added value
- Advance IT skills- including Excel
- The presence, credibility and communication skills required to influence others at all levels
- Demonstrable knowledge of ensuring financial control procedures are maintained
Apply today or contact me on either or for more information.