Insolvency Manager / Senior - various positions - tax free salary
Are you a high caliber Insolvency Manager / Insolvency Senior based in Manchester looking for a life change, promotion and the opportunity to take your career to the next level in luxury Caribbean surroundings with a tax free salary? A world renowned and leading specialist top 30 accountancy firm within the Cayman Islands is now looking for a chartered accountant / CPI qualified / JIEB qualified or ACCA qualified accountant with previous experience within insolvency, restructuring or corporate recovery. This role is ideal for a candidate within the Big4 / Top 10 / even Top 50 firm seeking genuine work life balance, a tax free salary and progression.
The Insolvency Manager / Senior will be responsible for:
- Insolvency and Advisory projects including formal insolvency appointments (Trading Administrations), Debt Restructuring / Cash Management projects and accelerated M&A / Business Sales.
- Manage a small team of Insolvency Administrators in the handling, progression and closure of Liquidations (CVL's, MVL's) and Administrations (Trading, Pre-Pack)
- Line managing and actively working with individuals in our team on their personal career development plans
- Assisting Partners with presentations to prospective clients
- To deliver a top quality insolvency to a broad portfolio of clients
- To manage the work in progress on each of the clients, reporting to the client partner
- To participate in the business planning process as required.
Ideally you will have / be:
- Chartered accountant / CPI qualified / JIEB qualified / ACCA qualified Insolvency Manager or Senior with proven track record within a busy firm, preferably Big4 / Top 10 however all size firms considered for excellent candidate
- Able to relocate to Cayman Islands (flights, hire car, mobile and temporary accommodation will be provided to get you set up). If you have a partner but not married we can assist in providing them a role, particularly if they are a professional. If you are married then your spouse will be able to be included on your permit.
This is a truly fantastic opportunity to develop your career and as Cayman is a hub for this type of work it is an ideal home for long-term progression. As you would expect a first rate benefits package is offered.
If you have all of the above requirements for the Insolvency Manager / Senior position, then please apply now using the link below.
The opportunity above is only one of numerous positions we are handling as a specialist in offshore financial services, accountancy and insurance recruitment. CML Recruitment are actively recruiting for other positions with job titles such as:
- Restructuring and Insolvency Manager / Corporate Recovery
- Insolvency Senior / Accountant
- Audit Manager
- Audit Senior
- Tax Manager
- Tax Senior
- Corporate Finance Specialist
- Transactional Services Analyst
- SOX Control Assurance Specialist
- Partner and Practice Managers
- Finance Director / Head of Finance
- Financial Controller
- Fund Accountant
- Chief Actuary / Senior Actuary
- Reserving Actuary
- Equity Analyst
- Financial Fund Manager
- Financial Accountant
CML Offshore Recruitment is the premier specialist recruitment firm covering the Cayman Islands, Bermuda, British Virgin Islands, Turks and Caicos and other offshore financial centers. If you would like a confidential exploratory discussion about your requirements please don’t hesitate to call CML at our Cayman office. Alternatively submit your CV for immediate consideration and you will be contacted by one of our specialist consultants.