Graduate - Risk Analyst
With our Client we are looking to appoint a Graduate - Risk Analyst. This is a superb opportunity for an individual to commence their career with one of our top Clients.
Our Client is looking for a Graduate who has studied either - Maths / Economics / Geography / Law or something similar.
This role is highly Analytical - the key elements being that the role is to identify and monitor potential Risks to the business. You will then work to implement effective Risk Management Framework.
On a day to day basis you will work across;
- Controls and Testing
- Detailed preparation of Reports for use by Senior Managers and Directors
- Work with the Risk Committee
- Assist with the update and maintenance of the Company's Risk Policies and Procedures
- Assist with general Risk queries
- Work across a range of Risk Management Projects
- Ad hoc duties as required
This is a superb opportunity for an individual who would like to establish a career within Investment and Risk Analysis.
FOR AN INFORMAL DISCUSSION ABOUT THIS ROLE PLEASE CALL THE TEAM AND ASK TO SPEAK TO KAREN OR ANDREW.
We regret to advise that we are unable to respond to Candidates who are not shortlisted for this role.