Automotive Aftersales Retention Manager
Automotive Service Retention Manager
Scunthorpe, North Lincolnshire
Basic salary - £18,000 + bonus
My client, a prestige main dealer are looking for a forward thinking and customer orientated Service Retention Manager to join their busy Aftersales team in Scunthorpe.
This role will ultimately be responsible for ensuring that;
• Loyal Aftersales customers remain loyal
• Lapsed customers return
• Unknown customers are introduced to the Retailer network. This should be achieved whilst supporting the delivery of profitable growth within the business.
• Ensure that all standard customer follow up and reminder communications are being actioned and converted in to customer visits
• Ensure that existing core service retention programmes are fully utilised, well promoted and provide the customer with timely and relevant communication
• Ensure effective use of the resource and assets available via the Approved Aftersales Marketing agency
• Ensure that customer details, vehicle details and ownership changes are updated at every relevant customer contact opportunity within the business.
• Actively engage with colleagues at to ensure that the latest Aftersales programmes, services and developments are implemented and well communicated within the Retailer.
• Ensure that relevant insight gained through customer contact in Sales, Aftersales, Finance and other business areas is recorded and passed to the relevant department to act upon the opportunity.
• Engage with the marketing team to implement effective, targeted and continuous digital campaigns both through direct email and social media.
• To engage with the new car and used car sales teams to ensure that any new customers receive a full introduction to Aftersales.
• Continually analyse and improve the customer journey to ensure that our customers receive a seamless and efficient experience and the exceptional customer service they expect.
• Ensure that all new and approved used car customers are encouraged to return to the Retailer for a 2nd Handover to review the benefits of owning a vehicle.
• Strong numerical and analytical skills
• Strong project and budget management skills
• A strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, (including Excel, PowerPoint)
• Proven ability to work flexibly and under pressure to meet deadlines
• Previous experience of a premium brand desirable
• Previous Aftersales knowledge
• Marketing experience desirable but not essential Personal Characteristics
• Flexible and able to prioritise
• Creative and forward thinking
Apply with your full CV to Emma Clark at Progress Recruitment Solutions (UK) Ltd quoting Job Ref PRS10319
Unfortunately we are unable to contact every application that we receive, if you do not receive a response please assume that you have been unsuccessful with this particular application, however if you have experience within the automotive or logistics industry we will keep your details on file and contact you should a vacancy arise that matches your skills and experience.
Follow us on Twitter to see our latest vacancies first!! @progressrecruit
Careers | Jobs | Motor Trade | Automotive | Prestige | Aftersales | Service | Service Retention Manager | Retention | Customer Service | Customer Loyalty | Scunthorpe | North Lincolnshire