RTA Solicitor - Liverpool - £25K - £30k DOE
My client, a market leading law firm specialising in Personal Injury claims are currently recruiting for a NQ Solicitor or Solicitor to join their team.
The successful candidate will responsible for training, nurturing and developing junior members of staff within a team of 3-4.
The main purpose of the role will be to provide expert legal support and advice to clients and ensure they receive their maximum entitlement of compensation. The candidate will be reporting to HOD & Directors in their capacity.
Candidates will be expected to be:
- Reviewing files upon take over (drop offs from portal)
- Issuing court proceedings
- Managing the directions diary
- Delegating tasks to colleagues
- Ensuring compliance with Court Directions
- Taking/reviewing witness statements
- Preparing cases for Trial
- Delegating incoming correspondence to colleagues
- Making suitable offers and considering offers
- Liaising with RTA head of department to monitor profit costs by attending meetings
- Ensuring cases are progressed efficiently and accurately
- Monitoring colleagues work load to ensure cases are progressed and tasks are completed in timely manner
- Preparing appropriate applications
The successful candidate will also inherit a mature case load of approximately 370 files pre/post issue and should therefore be able to come in and adapt quickly. Also, this position comes with two experience paralegals who have been working on the same case load for over 12 months.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right person and progression is available for those who are committed. Candidates MUST have at least 3-5 years RTA experience inclusive of litigation
A basic salary of £25K - £30K is on offer, depending on experience. In addition, my client reward staff through excellent benefits including, access to private healthcare schemes, 25 days paid holiday per year + Bank Holidays, exclusive Corporate Partners discount scheme, employer Contributory Pension Scheme (in line with Auto Enrolment legislation).
Send your CV for immediate consideration.