Chase and Holland have an exciting new opportunity for a Finance Manager to join a busy growing organisation based in central Sheffield. Reporting into the CEO, the Finance Manager will lead the finance function and be responsible for all aspects of management accounting, developing robust finance management systems to meet current and future needs. The successful incumbent will work closely with the operating board to carry out budgeting and forecasting activities to enable the organisation to make key financial decisions.
Key areas of responsibility will include:
· Supporting the CEO and Business Development Manager with the financial aspects of securing new business
· Develop and produce management accounts with the finance team improving accuracy and timescales for delivery
· Risk mitigation and compliance management
· Participate as an active member of the management team contributing to strategic annual plans and reviews
· Preparing statutory accounts and relevant audit information in preparation of audit
· Operate financial policies and procedures and ensure effective financial control and effective financial planning throughout the organisation
· Identify work force development needs for the Finance team and manage performance
· Manage the relationships with internal and external auditors and the bank
We are ideally looking for a qualified Accountant (CIMA, ACCA or ACA qualified) with experience of leading a Finance team looking for a diverse role where they will manage relationships with a wide number of stakeholders. This is a fantastic well known organisation that can also offer flexibility for the right individual with an option to look at a 4 day working week (29 hours)
Chase and Holland acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. We specialise in Finance and HR recruitment and comfortably service the South Yorkshire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire, Staffordshire and Lincolnshire marketplaces.