Vector Recruitment has an exciting and unique opportunity for a Creative Artworker with a passion for photography to join a major high-tech Product Development organisation in north Cambridge.
A crucial role within the marketing team, the Artworker helps create and communicate the company image & brand.
Specifically, we are looking for a creative individual who can help work on ambitious design concepts by helping realise solutions to brand marketing. Passionate about your work and possessing a background in a studio environment, you will also have a passion for photography, and be degree qualified in a relvant subject.
You will be a comfortable presenter and brand ambassador, with excellent skills in Adobe CC or other creative suite software.
The company actively encourages personal development, provide a structured career development program and of course offer a highly lucrative financial package. As well as a very competitive salary, they would also offer double matched pension, flexible hours, short working hours, life assurance, and FREE on-site restaurant facilities.
To be considered for the role Artworker you need the following experience:
- A 2.1 or 1st class honours degree in a relevant Art/Graphics/Photography/Creative subject.
- Sound working knowledge of Adobe suits such as InDesign, Photoshop, or Illustrator.
- Great eye for detail, with a collaborative approach to solutions
- Passionate about photography - you need an understanding of it to full fill the role
- Excellent communicator - confident, innovative, enthused
- Online and offline experience
Job Level - experienced Artworkers only.
For more about this exclusive opportunity please contact Adam Shortland at Vector Recruitment