Commercial Executive - Legal/Construction - Bath then HK/Mumbai!
This is a rare opportunity to work for a Global company who are at the cutting edge of the industry they operate in. They have offices across the world and this role is initially based in their lovely Bath office for the first six months but then will either transfer to Hong Kong or Mumbai! Great for someone who wants to work abroad. They will look at those from either a legal or a construction background but looking to get into the legal side of the business.
They're a non-corporate company who are world leading in their industry - brilliant at what they do and they offer a good salary, good benefits, a collaborative culture and lovely working environment to the successful applicant.
Their Commercial Team is a support team which is dedicated to dealing with contractual issues and managing claims.
This role represents an excellent opportunity for an astute and intellectually curious individual from a legal, surveying, contract procurement background to move into a specialised position within commercial management and administration.
What will I be doing?
• Prepare contracts, agreements, deeds, orders, notices, statements and other documentation.
• Undertake appointment and contract reviews and advise on pre and post-contract issues and claims (entitlements) within their areas of responsibility (geographic) under direction of the Commercial Associate.
• Assist with administrative tasks such as keeping standard documents up to date, keeping records and statistics, progress monitoring of casework. What will I bring to the role?
• Contract drafting skills
• Commercial negotiation skills
• Presentation skills
• Persuasive and effective communicator
• Ability to communicate effectively in oral and written forms to staff at all levels of the company and external organisations, maintaining confidentiality of information.
- Legally qualified with some post qualification experience, or a degree in a Quantity Surveying or Engineering discipline with a second degree/qualification or interest in Law willing to undertake a second qualification.
- The ideal candidate is likely to have spent time in a comparable role and job environment, however the opportunity may also appeal to a construction professional at the early stages in their career who wishes to diversify into law.
The role will pay up to £28k - for more information please apply today!