Post-Completion Conveyancing Assistant - Up to £22,000 - Birmingham
Due to expansion, my award winning Client are now looking for an experienced assistant to join their Conveyancing team in their offices on the outskirts of Birmingham.
The main function of the Post-Completion Conveyancing Assistant is to support to the Conveyancing team with all aspects of their administrative duties.
The successful candidate must have at least 6 months' experience of working on post-completion matters and be familiar dealing with the requirements of all Lenders and working to the required deadlines with the Land Registry.
- Preparing and lodging AP1 and FR1 applications with the Land Registry.
- Dealing with any Land Registry requisitions within the necessary timeframes.
- Updating clients and mortgage lenders on the progress of registration.
- Liaising with landlords and management companies regarding outstanding documentation.
- Submitting completed TID and appropriate deeds/indemnity policies to mortgage lenders and clients.
- Ensuring that Land Registry terms & conditions are satisfied when lodging applications.
- Reporting back to fee earners to enable them to manage the repayment of retentions.
- Advising the Post-Completion team on any case where there is a risk of removal from the lender panel.
- Assisting the Conveyancing team with pre-completion duties as and when required.
- Have a good understanding of the conveyancing process, with at least 6 months' experience in a post-completion role.
- Be highly organised.
- Possess strong administrative skills and a good attention to detail.
- Have a good telephone manner and be comfortable speaking to clients and third parties.
- Be fully conversant in Microsoft Office applications, such as Outlook and Word.
- Be adaptable and keen to learn.
- Ideally have some experience of using a web-based case management system.
In return, the Client offers a challenging work in a friendly and supportive environment. Salary is negotiable and will depend on experience and qualifications.
Please apply to Liz at TSR Legal