Master Technician - Bruntingthorpe
£35K-£45K plus benefits depending on experience
Logic 360 is recruiting for an experienced Master Technician with proven track record and history of working with some of the UK's leading car manufacturers.
As a Master Technician, you'll demonstrate strong ability with diagnostics and electrical repair as well as service and routine maintenance. In addition to diagnostic and repair work you will be responsible for supporting junior technicians and assisting with management.
As a Master Technician, your duties will include but not limited to:
- Carrying out in depth diagnostics, service and repair of vehicles to the highest standards, including diagnosis of electrical and electronic problems.
- Train, coach and develop workshop and service team members on any new products or technologies to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Assisting with the distribution of jobs to technicians.
- Liaising with customers on technical/product issues.
- Maintaining thorough and up-to-date product knowledge.
- Maintaining exceptionally high customer service levels that lead to customer loyalty and referrals.
- Maintaining good housekeeping standards and orderly administration of your work.
- Deal with escalated complex queries from other technicians and external customers
- Regularly update all diagnostic testing equipment making sure latest software is being used to comply with brand standards
Skills & Qualifications:
- A relevant, automotive NVQ Level 3 or City and Guilds qualification is a minimum requirement for this role.
- A strong background in diagnostic repair.
- A full clean UK Driver's Licence
- Methodical problem-solving skills
- The ability to accurately follow written and verbal instructions
- The ability to quickly grasp new vehicle technologies
- Able to demonstrate the ability to work as part of a team
You will be Working in a fast-paced environment on a whole range of vehicle brands, supporting colleagues and liaising directly with customers, means that no two days are ever the same.