Michael Page are eager to speak to Department Managers who are keen to drive an already successful Department within a large retail store, by utilising their own initiative to make improvements and changes and work very autonomously
Our client is one of the UK's leading Horticultural retailing organisations.
- Team Management. Leading and motivating a team through example to ensure that service standards are consistently met and excelled.
- Financial Contribution. Keeping track of the departments financial budget and ensuring that profitability remains high at all times through effective leadership and sales focus.
- Merchandising. Ensuring that the department is effectively merchandised at all times in conjunction with other departments.
- Operational management within the store at all times, effective control of department direction
- You will ideally come from a Retail Management background with the passion to drive an already successful team.
- Exposure at Store level to financial budgeting control
- Experience driving and motivating a team through periods of change and delegating tasks
In return, the company offers excellent incentives alongside a competitive base salary with opportunities to progress within the store and brand.