Buyer / Stock Controller
Our client is seeking a Buyer / Stock Controller to join a busy team in a fast-paced administrative environment. To be the successful applicant you will need to have previous experience of buying and/or stock control.
· Buying in stock from suppliers to ensure customer orders are covered
· Balancing stock requirements against sales levels to prevent over stocking
· Liaising with suppliers to ensure that customer demands can be met
· Ensuring stock is received on time and reporting any discrepancies
· Liaising with customer services and other key departments to ensure stock comes in and goes out on time
· Sending forecasts to suppliers so stock orders can be planned accordingly
· Keying, sending, chasing and booking orders
· Maintaining strong working relationships with suppliers and customers to ensure that all requirements are met
· High level of numerical ability and accuracy
· Forecasting skills
· Customer service skills
· Ideally experience of buying or stock control, preferably in a busy warehouse environment
· Excellent time management and prioritising skills
· Able to work to deadlines and manage others expectations - communicates well at all levels
· Negotiating skills
· Good level of Sage (ideally some knowledge of locator)
The Buyer / Stock Controller role is an exciting opportunity for someone to join a dynamic and fast paced business, where there are plenty of opportunities for future progression. You will need to be able to demonstrate that you have excellent customer service skills.
If you think that you have the necessary skills and experience required, then we would like to hear from you.
This role would suit people living in the Banbury, Gaydon, Southam, Shipston on Stour, Leamington Spa, Warwick and Stratford upon Avon areas.
If you are already registered with Perfect Katch Ltd, then please contact us to discuss suitability for this position.
Perfect Katch Ltd only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently eligible to live and work in the UK. We operate a strict equal opportunities policy.
Perfect Katch Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations 2003.