Professional Negligence Senior Associate
About the Law Firm:
Directories recognised, and ranked tier one in many practice areas, this law firm seeks to hire only the best.
Having invested heavily in recruiting in recent years this law firm continues to develop. With a number of offices throughout the UK, they have a strong presence in every corner of the country.
Owing to a rise in demand, the law firm currently look to secure the appointment of a senior figure within their Litigation team, by hiring a Professional Negligence specialist.
As a senior member of the Litigation team, the Professional Negligence Solicitor will be proactive regarding the introduction of new business to the firm.
The solicitor will represent and have experience in the following Claimant matters:
- financial mis-selling matters
- negligence claims against solicitors, barristers, accountants, surveyors and vets
- taking claims against advisors and lending institutions for negligent advising relating to investments, pensions, mortgages and interest rate swaps.
- Progress complex, high value, County Court and High Court claims from pre-issue stage through to litigation and settlement
The professional negligence solicitor:
You will be able to support your interest in this role by having the following:
- UK qualified solicitor
- Associate or Senior Associate at a recognised national or leading regional law firm
- Proven track record in dealing with professional negligent claimant matters
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proactive business development and marketing
- A leader, able to deligate work and encourage junior members of the team
- Support senior members of the firm and team
- A following that they are confident in.
This is an opportunity to join a busy and forward thinking department and firm at a very exciting time. This position will suit a solicitor who has gained vauable experience, but who has reached a glass ceiling with their firm.
Somone who has frustrations at the lack of career development available. This role will provide a step up, and the support and platform to enable their career to propel forward.
For more information, please contact me a for a confidential chat on .