This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading independent prestigious used car supermarket as a Service Advisor. My client is the UK’s 3rd fastest growing used car supermarket as well as being in the top 50 used car organisations in the UK based on their turnover.
The company is expanding rapidly as a result of its constant innovative ways and success to date. If you would like the opportunity to bring your passion for customer service to an innovative and growing business, then this could be the right opportunity for you. There is great potential to grow, develop and progress your career.
The position is full time and working hours are Monday to Friday 8.30am-5.30pm and every other Saturday 8.30am-12.30pm.
- Providing outstanding customer service at all times, being a key point of contact for the customer throughout their car purchasing journey.
- Checking vehicles in for service/repair. You will be the liaison between the Workshop and the customer, ensuring all work required is communicated to the Workshop, and that the customer is kept updated as the work progresses.
- Managing the workshop diary and courtesy car bookings to ensure maximum efficiency and organisation.
- Ensuring accurate entries of customer details are recorded on to the database.
- Review health check sheets and technicians notes in order to identify opportunities to up-sell products.
- Providing accurate repair quotes.
- Confidently relay technical information to the customer in a way which is concise and easy to understand.
- Producing repair estimates and invoices for the customer, and processing payment transactions.
- Ensure internal systems are accurately updated once repairs are complete.
- Liaise with Operational Support Team to arrange customer vehicle collections and returns, and to arrange repairs at third parties where necessary
- Book vehicles in at specialists/main dealers. Ensure prompt payment thereafter to maintain good business working relationships.
- Process internal warranty claims. Collecting all information required for authorisation and appropriately communicating the outcome to the customer.
- Continuously seek and suggest new ways of working in order to improve the customer experience and business efficiency.
- Other ad-hoc duties as and when required.
- Responding positively to all customer enquiries and resolving customer issues, including via telephone, email and in person, in relation to queries relating to service and repairs.
- You will have ideally worked within a similar role within the automotive industry however applications will be considered from other customer service backgrounds.
- You will have experience of working in an administrative role.
- You will be passionate about delivering world class customer service.
- You will be PC literate
- You will have strong communication skills which you will utilise whilst dealing with customers, communicating with colleagues and suppliers.
- You will have administration experience and have the ability to work well under pressure, handle conflicting demands and prioritise work appropriately.
- Your approach will be systematic and you will have exceptional organisational skills.
- You will have a professional and friendly approach.
- Ideally you will have a full UK driving license however this is not essential.