Salary: £21,000 - £24,000 + Exceptional Bonus Scheme+ Company Car
Hours: Office Hours
Location: Sheffield area
This role is primarily based across South Yorkshire but will require travel to other areas when needed.
You will also be required to manage the day to day customer facing aspects of one of the company’s largest contracts therefore account management is essential. Developing business with new local authorities and private paying customers will also be required. Your performance will be measured against set KPI’s ensuring all key elements are achieved. In order to develop new business opportunities, you will be required to identify new ways to increase sales within your region.
- To sell a range of products included in company Portfolio.
- To have extensive knowledge of Product range.
- Source new business by responding to enquiries
- To assess feasibility of projects by visiting clients and providing survey for quotation purposes.
- To carry out site survey and prepare accurate drawings.
- To be aware of any relevant market or product changes.
- To ensure that quotations are submitted on time and within company guidelines working closely with your Internal Sales Coordinator.
- To respond verbally or in writing advising technical aspects in relation to the given situation.
- To monitor quotations against orders and ensure effective working practices from both a time and profitable viewpoint.
- Provide weekly reports to Sales and Marketing Manager on activities.
- Establish a strong customer base in local area.
- Help to create a result driven environment in the Local Authority sales team.
- Account management, soft sales skills are essential.
- Selling into the Local Authority market would be highly advantageous.