Business Development Executive
Business Development Executive - Leeds- Permanent - £22000 + OTE - Exceptional company benefits
An incredible opportunity has arisen in Leeds for a number of Business Development Executives.
Being centrally based you have the access to excellent public transport links, train and bus stations are only 15 minutes’ walk.
To set the scene, this client is looking for ambitious, confident and enthusiastic professional who want to succeed and forge a career in Sales.
There is so much opportunity to be noticed for your input and you will be rewarded handsomely. A place where you are 'NOT just a number’ but an essential member of the team to grow the brand and promote best practice.
You will sit in an open planned office, with a team buzz environment, and after a hard day at work you can unwind with a game of table tennis in the canteen.
So what will the role involve:
• After full training and plenty of support from the Sales Manager, you will be contacting potential businesses to sell the fabulous product you have just been fully trained on
• The calls will NOT be volume calls, to speak to the right decision maker, you will have researched the business in full and prepared an opening statement to engage them
• You will deal with all enquiries clients may have to ensure they are comfortable with the products/services sold and secure a positive outcome
• Negotiate with clients, ensuring you listen to the bigger picture to secure repeat business in the future
• Adding client’s details to the database with accuracy - call back and data cleaning is also a part of this role
• You must be open to changes in technology and ensure your client base, new and existing are aware if any changes and improvements to their packages and identify any up sell opportunities
It is important to note that the products on sales will be sold to key decision makers so the ability to listen and present the company in a professional manner is absolutely key.
The other essential personal traits for this role are:
• Being a team player
• The ability to listen - 20% talking, 80% listening applies here
• Able to identify a prospect list of businesses to call
• You must be able to prioritise and keep on top of your daily duties
• You must love to research businesses - you can’t jump in with both feet here, your calls are based on research
• Keeping cool, calm and collected - negotiation and closing deals here is an everyday occurrence - professionalism is essential at all times, even if it doesn’t go your way
• A good knowledge of MS Office - particularly in word and excel
There is so much more to the role and I am looking forward to tell you more about it once you have applied.
Please note, I’m not looking for just Sales people, I am looking for people that love the sound of the role, you know your own ability. So if you up for the challenge and want to join an already successful business, look no further and apply today.