Channel Manager, Software
Channel Manager - South West London - £55-65k base + 60% OTB
Do you have a proven track record in Channel Management? Are you passionate about working with the most prominent partners globally? Would you thrive in a well-established organisation?
A privately-owned software company within the infrastructure and data space, are seeking a self-driven, experienced Channel Manager to join their highly successful Sales team.
This is a company who, for over 25 years, have experienced tremendous accomplishments, more recently in the form of double digit year-on-year growth. With a very impressive range of customers including corporates, government agencies and partners, their solutions have positively impacted over 15,000 businesses.
- Existing partner network management across EMEA as well as creating high value new channel relationships
- Support, sustain, and enable the channel across multiple products
- Grow the sales pipelines and meet revenue targets creating targeted territory plans
- Be a trusted advisor to channels and assist in the shaping of opportunities early in the sales cycle
- Consistency as a top performer selling software solutions via channels
- Have a readymade network of trusted relationships across EMEA
- Possess 8 or more years of sales experience in channel management
- Complex multi-year subscription as well as perpetual licenses sales experience
- Be proactive in tackling difficult problems
- Have the ability to articulate a vision, influence others, plan and organise resources whilst delivering the results
- Knowledge of software development
- Experience with Salesforce.com
- Multi Value database solutions experience will be a distinct advantage
You will be part of a strong, determined Sales culture, focusing on channel sales in an enterprise sales environment. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with proven track record in Channel Management. As an individual with outstanding communication skills, you will be customer success focused and bring with you current relationships.
This position is based in the UK office in South West London and you will be spending time engaging with the partners.