Do you live within a 45-minutes commute of High Wycombe in Buckinghamshire?
Are you an experienced Sales Coach, Trainer or People Manager who enjoys improving the performance of others?
Experience within the automotive industry and formal coaching experience would be beneficial but is not essential!
If so, we could have the role which will take you to the next level in your learning and development career…
- The main responsibility of the role is to drive improvement in sales skills. The role will involve development and delivery of innovative one-to-one coaching and group training sessions via the latest video conferencing technology.
- You will have the benefit of working with several professionals with a wealth of experience within the automotive industry. In addition, you will have the support of fellow colleagues within the network.
- The successful candidates will also be offered the opportunity to obtain an IMI certified accreditation in Coaching as part of a comprehensive performance development plan.
The Ideal Candidate
- The ideal candidates will possess a passion for helping other people improve their performance within the sales arena.
- You will possess excellent communication skills, both face-to-face and over the telephone and be engaging individuals who can inspire others to achieve results and encourage sustainable behavioural change.
- If you have experience of utilising key performance indicators to continually monitor results and identify areas for improvement, managing people in a sales environment or a proven track record of using models and techniques such as GROW and SMART then please apply!