Deputy Nursing Home Manager
Deputy Home Manager - Nurse Qualified
30 bed service, Coventry
Our Client, one of the UK's leading care providers offers care for people from 65 years of age with physical care needs and older people with nursing care needs. Many of their residents are from the local area and they work very closely with the local community. The home is close to Coventry City centre and on the main bus route therefore is easily accessible for those using public transport.
As the Deputy Manager at this home you would have responsibility for leading the business in the absence of the Registered Manager, you will lead a team and be responsible for ensuring the service operates effectively and of course ensuring delivery of the very best quality care.
- Ensure the delivery of quality care - continually assessing the residents' needs and wishes and developing the service to enhance their quality of life.
- Working with the Home Manager to actively ensure the home has the highest possible levels of occupancy - utilising links with the local community, positively marketing the home and increasing public awareness of our services.
- Take on accountability for the home - ensuring compliance with all company policies and regulatory requirements; striving to achieve the best possible care rating and other external recognition of quality.
- Manage the financial effectiveness of the home - maintain the budget of the home and seek to identify opportunities to increase profitability and reduce cost.
- Take on an active leadership role - you will need to be a visible leader in the home supporting the operation of a twenty four hour business.
In order to achieve this you will:
Have experience of working in the health care sector and be driven and motivated and believe in quality care
- Be a strong leader
- Have or be willing to work towards the Leadership and Management Award
- Hold a current registration with the Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC) and have a legal right to work in the UK
- Have experience of troubleshooting and be looking for a challenging role in which you can really test your skills
In return our client can offer a variety of competitive benefits, including a generous holiday allowance, up to 25% bonus, contributory pension scheme, a bespoke development programme and an employee discount scheme.
If you have the skills to succeed in this role and are committed to the provision of quality care please send an up to date CV to Melissa at Eclypse Recruitment
KEYWORDS: MEDICAL AND NURSING, DEPUTY HOME MANAGER - NURSING HOME, MEDICAL AND NURSING, DEPUTY HOME MANAGER