Your new company
A solicitors based in Melksham
Your new role
Your role within this private clinic would be to provide a total support service to the nominated fee earners within the team to enable them to operate at optimum efficiency. This would be done by carrying out various responsibilities such as:
- Legal documentation working including processing of legal documents and correspondence as directed by partner/fee
- Attending to clients via the phone and face to face and providing refreshments when appropriate
- Set up new files efficiently and accurately when instructed to
- Making and managing appointments and setting up internal and external meetings
- Occasionally providing reception support when required
- Emailing of documents
- Offering support to other secretaries and fee earners when able to do so
- Accurately dealing with filing, storage and retrieval of client's files
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful the candidate will need core GCSE's (or equivalent) and secretarial and typing qualifications (minimum RSA2 in typing / audio typing or equivalent). The ideal candidate will also have excellent audio typing skills, excellent verbal and written communication skills and good numeracy skills. Extensive secretarial/legal experience is desirable. This individual must also be self-organised, motivated and proactive.
What you'll get in return
Working hours 9-5 Monday to Friday and a salary up to £22,000.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.